Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the challenges and opportunities presented in 2015: Islamic Terrorism; Transgenderism; Same-Sex Marriage; Planned Parenthood; False Prophets. In each of these areas, God presents opportunities for Christians to stand shoulder-to-shoulder in the battle for life and truth.
Questions and Answers:
- I was talking with a friend about the Bible, but we reached a disagreement. I always believed that God hates the sin but not the sinner. My friend said God hates the sinner. Which is correct? Do you think there is any verse he may have misinterpreted to come to his conclusions?
- Can you give me a history of the book of Enoch?
- What is your opinion of the ministry of Koinonia House and Chuck Missler?
- I got baptized in an Apostolic church in Las Vegas and was told that that was true baptism. Someone later told me that it wasn’t. Who is it that can baptize you and have it be a proper baptism. What is true baptism?
- I’ve had serious discussions about the Syrian refugee problem. We are supposed to love others and our neighbors, but why do we have to love them here? Can’t we love them and help them while they stay in their own country? Are the people who want them to come here “more” Christian than I am?
- We are told that babies are born into sin. Can you quickly tell me what is the condition or progression of sin at say, one week, one month, one year, and so on?