Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the cultural shift away from Christian principles towards secularism and political correctness that has taken place in Europe and in the United States, and the rhetoric that seeks to soften the religion of Islam despite the terrorism so clearly associated with it. Despite the changing narrative, Jihad is a highly developed system mandating violence against the infidel. So the question is: are we going to be Euro-cultural conformists or cultural change agents in the midst of a gathering jihadist storm? The consequences will be draconian if Christians do not rise up and learn to give an answer for the hope within them with gentleness and respect.
Questions and Answers:
- I heard Jimmy Swaggart say that only hymns are Christian and today’s Christian songs are not; is this correct?
- Does the current data regarding the age of the earth fly in the face of biblical evidence?
- I pray directly to Jesus, but which member of the Trinity should I address in prayer?
- Am I wrong to be careful about what I watch on TV and to warn others about it?
- What does the Bible say about interracial marriage?
- What are your thoughts on the Syrian refugees Obama wants to allow into our country?
- Can you explain 1 Peter 3:18-20, and what it means that Christ preached to the spirits in prison?
- Is Molinism biblical?
- How do we defend the God of the Old Testament in contrast to radical Islam and peaceful Muslims who say there’s no difference?