Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins the program by describing his first chemo session yesterday. He had a severe reaction to the 4th chemo “cocktail.” He started at 8 AM yesterday and finished his treatment at 7:30 PM. Hank’s entire family was there all day and had many opportunities to pray with, and share with others there.
Questions and Answers:
- I’ve been debating with a lady on Facebook as to whether or not Christians need to go to church. I believe they should. What are your thoughts? Is there something wrong if a Christian goes to church, but his heart is not in it?
- Matt 8:28 says two men who lived in a cemetery had demons that were cast out by Christ. Mark and Luke each mention one man. Can you address this?
- Do you believe there is such a thing as an office of the ministry? If so, what is the apostolic model for this? Must a person go to seminary and then be chosen by a church?
- I do not believe a Christian who commits suicide can be forgiven. What are your thoughts?
- Why did God choose to destroy sinful humanity by a flood rather than using a more humane method?