Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank expresses his hope that his listening audience enjoyed the special programming that aired while he was in the hospital for chemotherapy. Hank also discusses a New York Post article he read, “Millennials are choosing pizza, push-ups and video games over church,” by Lauren Steussy. Finally, Hank discusses the CRI resources available this month, America at the Crossroads by George Barna, and A Practical Guide to Culture, by John Stonestreet and Brett Kunkle.
Questions and Answers:
- When a married couple breaks up due to infidelity, does the unfaithful spouse have the right to remarry?
- When the Antichrist arrives, will he put a statue of himself in the Temple, and force people to worship him?
- Why aren’t the genealogies in the Bible usable for determining the age of the universe and the Earth?
- I know the Old Testament prohibits eating pork. Does the New Testament prohibit this as well?