Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses his medical appointment today to have a port placed into his chest for his upcoming medical treatments. Hank also reminds listeners about this month’s CRI resource, Forensic Faith, by J. Warner Wallace.
Questions and Answers:
- In 1 Corinthians 7:12-16, why does Paul state that “now it’s my turn to speak?”
- Was Jesus Christ created?
- What is the eucharist?
- Can you talk about the New Age Movement?
- What your view of Israel today? Is it part of God’s prophetic plan for the end-times?
- How do you explain Christians denying people from other denominations access to communion?
- Scripture says sound doctrine will not be adhered to in the end-times. This means that popular Christianity is not good, correct?
- Is the idea that we are saved by faith alone consistent with Eastern Orthodox theology?