Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his difficult experience of learning today from his oncologist what he will be facing in the next several months through chemotherapy. Hank also offers some concise points concerning Hinduism, a multifaceted rather than monolithic religion. Hindus suppose that ultimate reality (Brahman) is an impersonal oneness that transcends all distinctions including personal and propositional differentiations. As such, there is no distinction between morals and mice.
Questions and Answers:
- How does one go about memorizing the Scriptures?
- Can you sin too many times to be forgiven?
- How does Satan influence our thoughts?
- Why did Peter say in 2 Peter 3:16 that Paul says things that are hard to understand?
- Given Ezekiel 3:16, am I responsible for warning others about sin and judgment?
- Is the Roman Catholic Church a cult?
- Have you ever visited a monastery?
- How does one love someone you can’t stand?
- Why do you not believe the Bible teaches Dispensationalism?
- What about the view that there are two Gospels—one to the Jewish people and another to Gentiles?
- How did Jonah survive in the belly of the great fish?