Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the passing and legacy of S. Truett Cathy, founder of Chick-fil-A, and the media uproar because of their opposition to gay marriage. Hank also reminds listeners of the incalculable value of a human soul according to the Bible.
Questions and Answers:
- Was Joel Osteen’s father John, a good Bible teacher?
- I saw some YouTube videos of John Hagee exposing false prophets. What are your thoughts on this?
- In follow-up to your comments on Joan Rivers, could you address Peter’s words about making your calling and election sure? How can we have assurance of salvation?
- How do you reconcile the Bible saying no one has seen God and also saying that Moses did see God? Since you believe Christians can consume alcohol, will God hear the prayers of a preacher with alcohol upon his lips? Do you believe in miracles?
- Can you explain what it means to worship the Father in spirit and truth? Have you heard of this teaching which claims that everyone will eventually be saved?
- My wife has a pagan friend who says there is a higher power than God, and when we bring up Christianity, she shuts us down. How should I handle this situation?