Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank underscores the fact that Christianity is distinct and unique from all the other religions of the world. Christianity is rooted in history and evidence. With the historical reality of the resurrection, Christ vindicated His claim to divinity.
Questions and Answers:
- I want to praise God for delivering me from the Jehovah’s Witnesses. Could you explain your understanding of communion—the real presence of Christ?
- In Proverbs, Solomon describes wisdom in various ways. Why would he call wisdom vanity in Ecclesiastes?
- As a hermaphrodite, assigned male sexuality after birth, I “feel” like a woman. Why, as a society, do we have communal showers and public bathrooms?
- My church is a pretty traditional church, but they started to dabble in the Word of Faith movement back in the mid to late 90s. Eventually the church split and formed two congregations. How do I witness to them in gentleness and respect, as I am often met with great resistance and anger?
- Mark 4:12 states, “That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.” Is this passage, and the passage of the sower with seeds meant for Christians, to convict them?
- What are your thoughts on the Rapture?
- What is your opinion on the movie The Shack?