Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank contrasts the differences between the Christian faith and Islam; the Bible and the Qur’an. While underscoring the faulty ethics and factual errors found in the Qur’an, Hank also compares the immorality of Muhammad to the sinless perfection of Jesus.
Questions and Answers:
- I was a former Muslim, but recently converted to Christianity. I want to tithe but my husband doesn’t see the importance of it. How can I honor him while encouraging him to tithe?
- How can I help my friend who is going through a difficult time, experience tangible comfort from the Lord?
- I lost my son to cancer and was wondering: where is he, and does he know where he is? Does he know who we are?
- Is faith a gift of the Holy Spirit?
- When we receive God’s grace, does it change us from our natural state to another state?
- When we witness to unbelievers, how do we describe the event of receiving grace?
- Can you explain 1 Corinthians 11 and the discussion about women’s hair? Why did Paul say a woman should cover her head because of the angels?
- What does Scripture say about the authority that can be given to Satan?
- What is a Calvinist?