Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on another September 11th many years ago. On September 11, 1683 the Muslim menace was halted at the gates of Vienna by the King of Poland, Jan Sobieski. While we remember the devastation that took place fifteen years ago, no Jan Sobieski arrived on the scene. Instead, what we have today are self-loathing Western elites who are rushing to pay homage at Muslim mosques. A prime example is US attorney Loretta Lynch, who, following the San Bernardino attack, didn’t morn the deaths of innocent Americans but was more concerned that Muslims might be unjustly implicated. In the midst of this kind of leadership, it’s time for Christians to wake up.
Questions and Answers:
- Where does the Bible say that God is three persons?
- I heard a TV preacher say the generation that saw Israel become a nation again would the final generation, but I can’t find this in Scripture.
- How can we have an inerrant Bible if human writers have free will?
- What is your view on full preterism? What about partial preterism?
- Should a person show real remorse for there to be genuine repentance?
- My daughter married a Muslim and converted to Islam; do you have any advice?
- How should Christians respond to a government that abuses power?
- What are your thoughts on the book Radical by David Platt?
- I have been looking at the different Bible translations and I have found that there are verses missing from newer translations compared to the KJV. What are your thoughts on this?