Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank describes the true spirit of Christmas as not a once-a-year feeling, but a spirit to be embraced throughout the year. The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of selflessness, of giving, like our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, who for our sake humbled Himself, emptied Himself, so that we could be reconciled to the Father.
Questions and Answers:
- When the Bible uses the word Us in Genesis chapter 1, is this a reference to the Trinity?
- Did the infilling of the Holy Spirit occur in the Old Testament times?
- Is it a sin not to tithe?
- What are your thoughts on Pope Francis’ statement that dogs will go to heaven? If this is true, what types of animals will be in heaven?
- I am struggling to find the doctrine of the Trinity in the Bible.
- How do we know God’s will for our lives?
- How is it that Jesus did not know the time of His return?
- Can you explain Jesus’ words concerning being perfect in Matthew 5:48?