Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank broaches the question: what is the Christmas spirit? Is Christmas about family, friends, and gifts, or is the spirit of Christmas something more?
Questions and Answers:
- What is the most scriptural form of church government?
- After God marked Cain in Genesis 4, where did all the other people come from that Cain was afraid would kill him?
- How did Christ not inherit original sin?
- I struggle reading the Bible. Do you have any suggestions?
- What is your take on the age of accountability? How do you know whether or not a young child understands the gospel?
- Will God’s elect face tribulation before the second coming of Christ?
- How can we reach a lesbian family member for the Lord?
- Should someone who doesn’t believe the great flood was global be allowed to speak in church? Should we take the story a Jonah literally? Since God said He wouldn’t destroy the earth by water but with fire, is that global or regional?