Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on how nations rise and fall just like Sodom and Gomorrah. Because of their wickedness, those two cities were judged, yet today, sodomy is not only celebrated, but has been institutionalized by the highest court in the land. The Bible’s prohibition, however, is clear. Paul in Romans chapter 1, points out not only the perversion of homosexuality, but the penalty for it. As Christians, we must speak the truth in love in a land of sodomy and gender confusion.
Questions and Answers:
- How do you reconcile 1 Peter 3:15 and Titus 3:9, when giving a defense of the faith without getting into foolish controversies?
- If DNA testing is done on a transgendered person, will it still show their original gender? How do we answer those who say gender is based on feelings?
- I attend a large conservative nondenominational church and my pastor hasn’t spoken out against same-sex marriage since the Supreme Court’s decision. Why do you think pastors are unwilling to speak out against this?
- In Genesis chapter 1, why is the name for God plural in the original language? Why don’t English translations mention this?
- What is keeping miracles from happening today?
- My 27 year-old daughter is a lesbian and her partner is pregnant; what should I do? Should I love this child?