Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank relates several news stories of transgender individuals including a he who was in the process of transitioning into a “she.” Unfortunately, the silicone augmentation surgery ended up killing the person. Despite this, however, all such transgender stories are being glorified by the media and considered enlightened. In light of this, the question that needs to be asked is: will the church remain silent in the midst of this cultural upheaval? We must be able to speak out on transgenderism with clarity and substance.
Questions and Answers:
- Was Mary thirteen or fourteen years old when she married Joseph? What about the ethics of this?
- Do you think the rise of women leaders in the church is affecting our response to the issue of gender identity?
- Is it possible for a Christian to be demon possessed?
- Have you seen the movie The Trans List? LGBTQ people claim they are born that way, but aren’t we all born sinful?
- I work as a nurse in Canada where they have recently legalized euthanasia; what are your thoughts on this?
- I am an army officer and there is a new transgender policy. As a Christian, what should I do; should I stay or leave? How should I talk with these people?