Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares an article from the Charlotte Observer detailing two national clergy groups who are expected to join a lawsuit that claims North Carolina’s ban on same-sex marriage is a violation of religious freedom. Hank explains that this is ultimately due to a failure to read the Bible for all it’s worth.
Questions and Answers:
- Is hell really eternal?
- Can women be pastors?
- Did Jesus cease to be God in the incarnation? Could you explain your previous comments on this?
- Are Arminians and Calvinists united on the essentials of the Christian faith?
- Is the ministry Your Campus Revival a cult? What do they believe?
- Is it okay to allow Jehovah’s Witnesses into our homes? Would this be equivalent to giving them a platform, or can we show them hospitality?
- The church I was originally saved in has since let me down, and I haven’t been able to find a church where I can grow. What should I do?
- I am an atheist, and I disagree that morals would not exist without God.