On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (08/17/21), Hank encourages listeners to watch their life and doctrine closely just as Paul exhorted Timothy in 1 Timothy 4:16. If believers fulfill this mandate we can turn the world right-side up. Christ trained twelve men, and they, in turn, trained other men, and through the power of spiritual multiplication, they transformed the Roman Empire. Although Christianity is crumbling all over the world, we will be called to give an account for what we did at this crucial juncture in history.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- What does 1 Thessalonians chapter 4 teach about the rapture?
- Did Jesus realize He was the Messiah during Holy Week?
- Is stress caused by rejecting the light of the Lord?
- Why didn’t Jesus teach His disciples to end their prayers in His name?
- Is Allah the name of God in the Bible?