Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments the inauguration of Donald J. Trump in light of Abraham Lincoln’s second inaugural address on March 4, 1865. What makes Lincoln’s speech all the more poignant was that he died only 41 days after speaking these words. This reminds us of the words of Isaiah chapter 40, “The grass withers, the flower fades when the breath of the Lord blows on it; surely the people are grass. The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever.” When we see all the pomp and power we think we can rely upon the arm of flesh, but in truth, we are completely dependent on the Lord.
Questions and Answers:
- I’m an agnostic and I follow Bart Ehrman and Bertrand Russell; what do you think about that? What makes you think you are reading the Bible correctly?
- What is your opinion of Paula White?
- Is tithing the same in both the Old and the New Testaments?
- Do you recommend further reading on the ministry of Johnny Enlow?
- Are we really getting close to the second coming?
- Can I give my tithe to a person or group instead of my church?
- Why have churches stopped doing altar calls?