Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank quotes from David’s prayer in 1 Chronicles 29:14; encouraging listeners that if they would catch the joy of contagious giving, they may leave an indelible mark on this generation for the cause of Christ.
Questions and Answers:
- Does Colossians 1:19-20 teach that Jesus died for all intelligent life in the universe? When this verse speaks of Jesus reconciling all things to Himself, what does the word heaven mean here?
- When Paul speaks about the third heaven, what is he referring to?
- Does Matthew 7:21-23 teach that a Christian can lose their salvation?
- Where was the soul of Lazarus before Jesus resurrected him?
- Did Cain ever repent?
- Do you think Christians should be cremated?
- What are your thoughts on the Shepherd’s Chapel?
- Are we all under a curse until we find Christ? If so, how does this relate to generational curses?
- Have you ever heard of a book called, A More Excellent Way by Henry W. Wright?
In the third segment of the broadcast, Hank welcomes back Dr. Larry Johnston to discuss the proper use of finances according to Scripture, proportional giving, and CRI’s efforts to catalyze and resource the largest apologetics initiative in history.
Download and Listen