Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins by mentioning the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL and an article in the current issue, “A Grand Cosmic Resonance: How the Structure and Comprehensibility of the Universe Reveal a Mindful Maker” by Melissa Cain Travis. Hank also mentions the article, “Five Apologetics Lessons from the Writings of Martin Luther King Jr.” by Sean McDowell.
Questions and Answers:
- A friend of mine says that the name Jesus should actually be pronounced Yeshua and says that the name we use is a different name altogether. What are your thoughts? Also, this same friend says that there is a contradiction between Galatians 3:13 and 1 Corinthians 12:3. Again, what are your thoughts?
- Why did Moses go on to speak to Pharaoh after telling the Lord, that he was clumsy in speech, not eloquent?
- If all the water in Egypt was turned into blood, how were the Egyptians able to dig next to the Nile river to obtain drinking water?
- What are your thoughts on Bethel Church and Bill Johnson’s ministry?
- Are you familiar with the Encounter organization at GAL51.org? Are they biblical?
- Sometimes the Gospels conflict with each other. How are we to know which records of these contradictory events are correct?