Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the DVD Privileged Species, which demonstrates that the fine-tuning of the universe is designed for intelligent life. From the precision of gravity to the balance of matter and antimatter, the fine-tuning of the universe cannot be attributed to chance because of the infinitesimally small range of values involved. Chance is more likely to produce a life-prohibiting universe than a life-sustaining universe, and therefore, the only plausible explanation is a transcendent, infinitely powerful, intelligent and personal mind, who has revealed Himself in the pages of Scripture.
Questions and Answers:
- My brother mocks the Bible and one of the examples he uses is the mention of unicorns. I did some research and discovered that this is referring to a rhinoceros. Am I on the right track with this?
- As a young pastor, what is the best way I can show people that the apostolic gifts have ceased? People are telling me I need to get into marketing so the church will grow, but I believe that God will grow His church as He sees fit.
- What are your thoughts on generational curses? Is God the author of generational curses?
- Is there anything in the Bible that forbids donating your body to science when you pass away?
- How do I explain Proverbs 31:13-15 to my wife in a way that applies to modern life?
- When the medium channeled Samuel in 1 Samuel 28, does this prove that his soul was asleep?
- A friend of mine said the Old Testament saints didn’t go to heaven when they died, but why wouldn’t they go to heaven?