Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the great price that has been paid by Intelligent Design advocates such as Phillip Johnson, Stephen Meyer, and William Dembski. Well known evolutionary biologist, Richard Dawkins says that these very people are ignorant, stupid, or insane, yet unlike Dawkins, these brilliant scientists are willing to follow the evidence wherever it leads. Thus, Intelligent Design rightly practices open-minded science. Once you recognize design, you inevitably recognize a Designer. This is exactly what Paul teaches in Romans chapter 1.
Questions and Answers:
- Why does it appear that all the major religions seem to have started in the East? Which one is the oldest?
- How would you define faith?
- Is it okay for me to use the words “our Father” when I am praying by myself?
- The Qur’an claims that it is true because it is based on the Bible, but the Bible says not to add or take away from it. Can you comment on this?
- It seems that all world religions are waiting for their own Messiah, but this Messiah will be the Antichrist. What are your thoughts on this?
- I attend a Protestant church but I have been studying Eastern Orthodoxy and their view of the sacraments; is it okay to abandon these sacraments?
- According to 2 Corinthians 7:10, what is the difference between godly sorrow and worldly sorrow?
- Where did Cain’s wife come from? Did he marry a sibling?