Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on Professor Bart Ehrman who has made a cottage industry out of shaking people’s faith and boasts of his success. He makes a plethora of accusations against the Bible, saying all we have are copies of copies that contain more errors then there are words. He goes on to claim that scribes have changed the text over time and that the Gospel of John is anti-Semitic. To Ehrman, the Bible is purely a human book that is dishonest, and not only contains accidental errors, but outright lies. Contrary to his pontifications, Hank’s book Has God Spoken deals with all these objections and demonstrates that Bart Ehrman is someone who simply does not know how to read literature accurately.
Questions and Answers:
- I pray directly to the Father and ask for His love to flow in; why isn’t this mentioned very often in churches or even in the Bible?
- Was the destruction of the temple in 70 AD something Jesus predicted because of their rejection of Him?
- How would you respond to Stephen Fry’s accusations against God?
- I had a conversation with someone who said black people are the true Israelites; is this true?
- Is it possible for people groups to keep their culture when they convert to Christianity?
- When Jesus exorcized demons, how did they know who He was?