Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on a USA Today article he read today, “Creationism support is at a new low. The reason should give us hope,” by Tom Krattenmacker. Issues discussed in the article are a reminder of the importance of the CRI resources available this month, Darwin’s House of Cards, and the DVD Revolutionary.
Questions and Answers:
- Do you have any information on W. V. Grant in Texas, or on prophet Roger G. DeCuir in California?
- Does the prohibition to remarriage in Luke 16:8 imply a continued state of adultery in a second marriage?
- How can one be certain of salvation when there are so many exclusions to salvation?
- How do you tell an addict that although he has accepted Christ, that lifestyle is not acceptable, and how can he have assurance given his weaknesses?
- Is speaking in tongues the necessary evidence of being born again?
- As an Eastern Orthodox believer, how does your understanding of receiving graces through the sacraments compare with the Roman Catholic church’s view?
- How did the Egyptian army have horses to use to chase Israel into the wilderness, seeing that God destroyed their livestock during the plagues on Egypt?