Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
Questions and Answers:
- As a Christian musician, is it appropriate to sell my albums?
- Must we only tithe to our local church or can we give to other ministries?
- My wife is divorcing me. Can I get remarried? What does the Bible say about this?
- I see many miracles and healing in the book of Acts but not in the epistles. Did these miracles validate the ministry of the Apostles?
- Can Christians loose their salvation?
- Were the four major prophets, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and Daniel alive at the same time?
- Can you clarify what Jesus meant when He said that He was the “Bread of Life” in John 6:35?
- Does God judge nations like He did in the Old Testament? Is Isaiah 9 the blueprint for this judgment?
- What are your thoughts on apostasy and eternal security?
- Should we practice Judaism since Jesus was Jewish?