Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank deals with the credibility of the Qur’an. Unlike the reliability of the Bible, Hank contends the Qur’an is replete with faulty ethics and factual errors; teaching polygamy and the beating of women in order to return them to obedience, as well as an adamant denial of the crucifixion of Christ. And when comparing the life of Muhammad with that of Jesus, we see the Qur’an exhorting Muhammad to ask forgiveness for his faults, yet Jesus’ unimpeachable character allowed Him to ask, “Can any of you prove me guilty of sin?”
Questions and Answers:
- Is ISIL doing what they think the Qur’an teaches?
- Can studying the Bible and apologetics ruin a child-like faith? Is it possible to have a mindless faith?
- Genesis 6:3 says mankind has a lifespan of 120 years, but many people in after the flood, including Abraham, lived longer than this.
- Why is there a discrepancy between the tribes of Israel mentioned in Genesis and those mentioned in Revelation?
- Was Adam a real historical person, or an archetype?
- Can you explain preterism?
- What does Paul mean when he says that all things are lawful in 1 Corinthians 6:12?