Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on a Washington Times article by Bradford Richardson, which highlighted a Charlotte Observer editorial encouraging girls to overcome their discomfort at the sight of male genitalia should transgender bathroom laws be enacted. Hank also discusses Shannon Low, lead singer of the Christian metal band, The Order of Elijah who has renounced his faith and now claims to be an atheist. As believers, we need to have answers to these issues for the sake of our children and those raising the objections.
Questions and Answers:
- Since the Bible says that Jesus was tempted in all things, why didn’t He ever marry?
- How can I refute the Oneness Pentecostal view of baptism?
- Would it be correct to say that Jesus experienced divorce in the sense that He was separated from the Father on the cross?
- Are the gifts of the Spirit for today?
- Can you address the Lutheran view of Communion?