Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares from A.W. Tozer’s book, The Pursuit of God, about how our fast-paced, easy-fix culture is symptomatic of spiritual shallowness, and how we need to cultivate disciplined spiritual lives.
Questions and Answers:
- What happens to children when they die? Do they go to heaven?
- What is the biblical teaching on drug addiction?
- As a father who did not raise my children in the Christian faith, how can I witness to them now?
- I would like to clarify some statements about baptism in a previous call.
- I caught my wife in an affair. What is the biblical teaching on how to reconcile and move on?
- Can you address Jesus only baptism?
- Why does it seem that Christians are more likely to object to transsexuals than homosexuals?
- In 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, where exactly are Christians going in this passage? Will we actually see the New Jerusalem coming down?
- How do I know that the denomination I am a part of is a true biblical church?