Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank reminds his listeners of Nancy Pearcey’s book, Love Thy Body. This resource is absolutely crucial to read. The deterioration of culture is happening with astounding speed. Gender fluidity is demanding the use of inclusive terms that are not anchored to biological reality. The power of this dangerous worldview must be resisted.
Questions and Answers:
- In what regard could the use of icons or religious art be considered the creation and worship of false images?
- John 8:44 Jesus says they are of their father, the devil who was a murderer from the beginning. Who did Satan murder?
- I am a 4th generation Messianic Jew and I am very troubled by dispensationalism. Do you have any plans to counter and debate people like David Jeremiah? My concern is the “2nd chance” view of the pretribulation Rapture view, that those left behind can still be saved.
- I am opposed to Bible translations that use the word “kill” in the Ten Commandments rather than “murder” as there is a significant distinction between killing and murder. What are your thoughts?
- Can you clarify your views on the issue of Israel as a nation and their standing before God?
- I called about a month ago to ask where Satan went when he fell. Job 38:7 says ALL the sons of God shouted for joy. Was this before Satan fell?
- Doesn’t God’s command in Exodus 20:4 define the kissing and veneration of icons and images as idolatry?