Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on the cultural free-fall we find ourselves in. With the seemingly ubiquitous acceptance of homosexuality and the redefinition of marriage, as well as the uproar over bathroom laws, the Judeo-Christian worldview is morphing into pluralism, moral relativism, and naturalism.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain Hebrews 10:26-27 with regard to the unpardonable sin and fear?
- Since God not only foreknows who will come to faith, but chooses certain people over others, why isn’t Calvinism correct?
- What is evil? Is it the absence of God’s character?
- Why do you think the Supreme Court decision on same-sex marriage is the law of the land when it was clearly judicial overreaching?
- My husband rejects Christianity and my two adult children are confused about their sexuality. Since they are under my roof, I have asked that they go to church; do you think this is okay?