Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes Mary Eberstadt once again to continue their discussion about the attack against religious liberty in our culture as delineated in her book, It’s Dangerous to Believe. The main assault seems to stem from the Sexual Revolution with its maxim: pleasure is the highest principle. Hank and Mary also talk about what has happened in the last ten years or so with regard to the lack of tolerance for Christians and the legal move to put Christian charities out of business, as well as what Christians can do in the midst of a hostile culture.
Questions and Answers:
- Is the man of lawlessness mentioned in 2 Thessalonians chapter 2 a false prophet in the first century?
- Do you believe in “once saved always saved?”
- Can you explain what Jesus meant when He talked about hating father and mother?
- My daughter left the Christian faith after thirty years; what should I do?