Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses an article in USA Today titled “Pakistani Hindus Lose Daughters to Forced Muslim Marriages.” The article tells the story of many girls who are abducted and forced to convert to Islam and marry their abductors. Every year in Pakistan Muslim men abduct and forcibly convert about 1,000 girls, most of whom are Hindus and Christians. This begs the question, why does former President Barack Obama wax eloquent about Muslim tolerance and warn Westerners to allow Muslims to practice their religion as they see fit? In the West, we have bought into a dangerous narrative.
Questions and Answers:
- My daughter is struggling with her faith and she asked: what if I wasn’t born in a Christian family? How would I know Jesus is the only way?
- What is it that makes Israel God’s chosen people and who are true Israel?
- What are the best books to help me study the Bible?
- In your study do you find any Scriptural basis for or against the rapture of believers?
- What does the Bible say about remarriage? Am I permitted to separate and never get married again?
- I’m a new believer and I have no problem giving of my time and money, but I struggle sharing my faith with others. How can I overcome this?