Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the events recorded in Matthew chapter 2. Describing the magi, Hank contends that they most likely came from Persia and are a great example of those who dwelt in darkness and saw a great light. Herod, on the other hand, refused to kneel to Messiah but rather wanted to murder Him, and Jesus who spectacularly fulfilled Old Testament prophecy was the only one who could emerge as Messiah.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you explain Luke 6:21 and weeping being turned into laughter? Are the two witnesses mentioned in Revelation a reference to Jews and Gentiles?
- Some of my family believes that all sickness is caused by demons; do you have any advice?
- Is Paul’s gospel different than the other New Testament writers?
- Will we see Old Testament saints in heaven?
- Does God still harden people’s hearts like He did with Pharaoh?
- I used to physically and verbally attack my husband and we separated over this and the doctrine of eternal security. How can I explain to my husband that once saved, always saved is false?
- What are your thoughts on Kent Hovind; is he biblical?
- What did Jesus mean when He said heaven and earth will pass away?
- What are your thoughts on Rick Warren’s recent statements concerning Roman Catholicism and the Pope?
- Can you explain Psalm 137:9?