Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the story of Charles Darwin’s supposed deathbed conversion. Despite those who claim Darwin repudiated his theory of evolution, there is no substantial evidence of this, but rather the opposite. We must remember that evolution is not false because Darwin may or may not have rejected it, but it is false because there is simply no evidence for it.
Questions and Answers:
- My son has been influenced by the teachings of Calvinism; do you have any advice?
- I listened to a baptism debate with R.C. Sproul and John MacArthur; how do we reconcile this substantial difference between these two great teachers?
- What is the best translation of Isaiah 45:7, and how can I explain this to my wife?
- Does Amos 9:11-15 refer to the second coming?
- Can you contrast the fall of angels and the fall of man? Do angels have free will?
- In Revelation chapter 6, when John hears a voice saying not to harm the oil and the wine; what does that mean?
- Why doesn’t the exact phrase “Holy Spirit” appear in the Old Testament?