Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank shares his thoughts on how the icon of Darwin’s Tree of Life has become ubiquitous in promoting evolution regardless of the lack of supporting evidence.
Questions and Answers:
- How do I address the topic of theistic evolution with my son?
- Can you explain the baptism of the Holy Sprit? What does it mean that the Spirit gave them utterance in Acts 2:4?
- What is a good criteria for leaving a church?
- What are your thoughts on Arnold Murray and his teachings?
- How is the eternal punishment of hell compatible with God’s love?
- Is Jesus the Father and the Spirit according to Isaiah 9:6? Does this mean that there is only Jesus?
- Is the Sinners Prayer biblical?
- Can you explain the handling of snakes in Mark 16:17 in light of the recent death of Jamie Coots?