Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank compares Darwin’s tree of life to the majesty of intelligent design. According to Charles Darwin, humans and fruit flies share a common ancestor, yet the fossil record shows no evidence of this. In fact, during the Cambrian era the highest orders of biological life appeared suddenly without any sign of common descent. The DVD Living Waters celebrates the amazing biological systems that make life possible and is a powerful antidote to Darwinian evolution.
Questions and Answers:
- Did the death of Christ atone for the sins of Jews in the Old Testament as well as Jews today?
- Why can’t my daughter read her Bible in public school?
- My dad was schizophrenic and later in his life he turned from the Christian faith and got into Gnosticism. So if someone is mentally ill, are they accountable for their sins?
- Can you clarify the difference between making disciples and making converts? Should we evangelize those we meet in passing and cannot develop a relationship with?
- Do we know what crime Paul committed that caused him to be executed by Rome?
- I was watching the film The Genesis Code, which tried to harmonize evolution and the creation account in Genesis. Was there death before Adam and Eve were created, and was Eve created after day seven?
- Can you clarify a previous call on the Tribulation and Jesus’ words in this regard? Do you think the events in the book of Revelation are going to happen in the future or not?