Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank comments on the date setting which has become the bane of Christianity in recent times. Who could forget Harold Camping who claimed we could know the precise date of the Lord’s return based on Amos 3:7? According to Camping, Christ would return on May 21, 2011. After this proved to be wrong, new dates emerged. Jack Van Impe predicted that Jesus would return on December 21, 2014, and John Hagee claimed a world-shaking event would take place on September 27, 2015. In contrast to these false prognostications, true prophets spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit, thus demonstrating the precision and power of biblical prophecy.
Questions and Answers:
- Does Matthew 7:21-28 teach salvation by good works?
- Is it okay for Christians to put up Christmas trees and Christmas decorations?
- What are your thoughts on TV preachers such as T.D. Jakes and Charles Stanley?
- How do dinosaurs fit into the creation narrative and biblical history?
- How should we minister to those who hold up signs on the highway asking for money?
- The Bible talks about not making images, but my grandmother had images of Jesus and angels. Is it wrong to have these images or to put a star on a Christmas tree?
- I have some friends who have gotten into 119 Ministries and have left the church. They say we should follow the Torah. What should I do about this?
- Matthew 21:22 says that you will have whatever you ask in prayer, but I prayed for family members and stood on this Scripture and they still died. Did I do something wrong?