Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses Richard Dawkins’ book The God Delusion in which he posits billions of earth-like planets, and because of an infinite number of universes, we can know beyond the shadow of a doubt that there is no God. Hank points out that Dawkins merely asserts these things without giving a defensible argument, and encourages listeners to be always ready to give an answer to these kinds of dogmatic assertions.
Questions and Answers:
- What input did King James I have on the King James Bible? Was he a homosexual?
- I teach children in Sunday school and they seem to love me, but how do I know I am called to teach?
- We found a new church where they speak in tongues; what is your opinion of speaking in tongues?
- What do you think about remarriage? I heard John Piper say the Bible doesn’t really speak about remarriage?
- What are your thoughts on the writings of Finis Jennings Dake?
- Is it true that since we are created in the image of God, we can speak things into existence?
- Could you explain why Joel Osteen and Joyce Meyer teach that Jesus didn’t finish the atonement on the cross, but in hell?
- Can you elaborate on those whose names are blotted out of the Book of Life?