Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank answers the question: should the creation of movie or cartoon characters like the foul-mouthed, pansexual mercenary Deadpool be cause for concern? Definitely, because the movie Deadpool is the second highest grossing R-rated film of all time. Considered to be an antihero, Deadpool ridicules teamwork, mocks the idea of laying down one’s life for a friend, revels in petty revenge, and scorns heroism. In the film, moviegoers are asked to celebrate his sexual perversion and praise him because of his flaws not in spite of them. This genre worships evil as the means to superficial happiness and seduces people away from classic moral idealism to a nihilistic mocking of morality and the need for redemption.
Questions and Answers:
- Can a person deny the deity of Christ and the Trinity, and still be saved?
- I have been talking with a friend who claims that Jesus is the son of Pantera; how can I refute this?
- How does the Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission lawsuit effect freedom of speech?
- What is your view of Doug Batchelor and the Seventh Day Adventist view of the Sabbath?
- What is a good commentary on the book of Daniel?
- Is 1 Corinthians 7:14 teaching that the children of believers are saved?
- I have some lesbian friends; am I enabling them in some way by loving and accepting them?
- Why shouldn’t I pray for the destruction of America?
- I lost my husband a few years ago; what will our relationship in heaven be like?