Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions that questions are flooding in from all over the world. As believers celebrated the death, burial, and resurrection, now we celebrate His ascension. The veil has been rent, and through Christ we have access into the heavenlies. Let’s fix our gaze on the things above.
Questions and Answers:
- I tried witnessing to a dying person, an unbeliever, and his eyes were black. The doctors could not tell me why. Do you have any insight on this?
- Some Christians who believe in Christian Zionism see Palestinians as sub-human. How does this line up with the command to love our enemies?
- In the recent presidential inauguration, several clergy men prayed, including a rabbi who quoted Psalm 137. Why would someone quote that Psalm at this event?
- I’m missing your broadcast in my area, and need to listen to the broadcast archives at Equip.org. I so deeply appreciate you and all the staff at CRI.
- What happens when a person dies?
- My understanding is that the Eastern Orthodox view of the doctrine of justification is radically different than the Protestant view. Could you address this?
- My question regards Saint Anthony. A friend told me that I should only pray to God. Another person recently said that you don’t pray to the saint, but simply ask him to pray to God on your behalf, so that two of us would be praying. What does the Bible teach about this?
- Why don’t you think that the smart phone that everyone carries around today is the Mark of the Beast?
- Revelation 19:16 says the Jesus has written on His robe and on His thigh, “King of Kings and Lord of Lords.” Does this mean that Jesus had a tattoo?