Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank draws our attention to the deity of Christ by quoting from Hebrews chapter 1, which unmistakably points to Jesus as Lord, Creator, and the very image of God.
Questions and Answers:
- Is tithing required by the New Testament? Aren’t the civil and ceremonial laws done away with?
- Is it biblical to believe in the death penalty?
- Did John the Baptist eat literal locusts, or was this a plant?
- What is the origin of the prosperity gospel? How should we interpret Psalm 37:4 in this regard?
- What is your interpretation of 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17?
- Are all religions the same? As an atheist I believe we should all do good. How can you know which religion is correct? Isn’t it just blind faith?