Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
Questions and Answers:
- Where does the Bible talk about the fall of Lucifer?
- Are the fallen angels mentioned in Jude 1:6 bound forever, or are they able to tempt us?
- Is it okay for a Christian to file for bankruptcy?
- Do you know anything about Harold Camping?
- Why does God allow so much confusion over His Word, such as the debate between believer’s baptism and covenant baptism?
- Why do many evangelicals today have different views than great men of faith like Luther, and Calvin?
- When Enoch and Elijah were taken up, did everyone know what happened to them?
- Was Jacob not supposed to receive the blessing? Is this why he had such a difficult time with his wives?
- Why did God send an evil spirit upon Saul in 1 Samuel 16:14?