Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank explains the misconceptions surrounding Jesus’ death and supposed descent into hell. He refutes the error communicated by Joel Osteen who teaches that Jesus finished the work of redemption in hell, and further gives some historical background on the phrase found in the Apostles Creed.
Questions and Answers:
- Can you give me some information on Perry Stone? How can I help my aunt to see that she is being misled by his teaching?
- Where do people get this idea that the Bible promotes slavery?
- I decided to be cremated, but I’m worried that it creates a paradox for Christianity. Can’t God use my ashes to reconstruct me at the resurrection just as well as if I was buried?
- Can you help me interpret Acts chapter 15 with regard to the Jerusalem council and the instructions given to Gentiles?
- What are your thoughts on Les Feldick?
- Could you give me some information about the ministry of Gary and Drenda Keesee?
- How do I respond to a Jehovah’s Witness who claims that John 1:1 is translated incorrectly?