Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses the similarities between detecting counterfeit money and counterfeit cults. When identifying counterfeit money, one must become very familiar with genuine notes and their specific characteristics, while looking for differences, not similarities. In much the same way, believers must be so familiar with essential Christian doctrine that when a counterfeit looms on the horizon, they know it instantaneously.
Questions and Answers:
- How can we vote intelligently? Is abortion the litmus test, or are there other important issues we need to be concerned with?
- I know we are supposed to forgive people, but does that me we must be willing to be their friend again?
- Can you explain Habakkuk 2:17?
- In light of Revelation 22:18-19, how do we explain all of the textual variants in the manuscripts? How do we know the scribes weren’t violating this text?
- What is righteous anger and what does it look like?
- Are modern Bibles translated from the King James Version?
- I know there is a lot of debate over the doctrine of election. So how should we interpret Romans chapter 9, and can you recommend any resources for further study?
- Can we forgive someone without being reconciled to them?
- Is it okay to use deadly force in self-defense?
- Why was the archangel Michael disputing with Satan over the body of Moses in Jude 9?
- I was talking to a relative who believes that Cain is the biological son of Satan; what are your thoughts on this?