Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses “cultural orthodoxy” that is running rampant in America. For example, D.O.M.A. (Defense of Marriage Act) was struck down by the Supreme Court. Culture is changing the Christian Church. Pornography, same-sex marriage, and abortion. Our culture has bought into “dichotomania.” Someone can be considered human, and yet not a person. This month’s CRI resource, Love Thy Body by Nancy Pearcey will equip you to stand against these challenges.
Questions and Answers:
- I was John 21 and verse 6 captivated me. Is there something special I should be learning from that verse?
- At Christ’s Second Coming, will resurrected Christians reign with Christ, on Earth, from present day Jerusalem?
- Is it permissible to have an abortion if there is critical medical danger to the mother, such as an ectopic pregnancy?
- Is there a promise in the Bible that has a guarantee of provision? What things will be added unto me if I seek God’s kingdom first?
- Why does God love us so much, yet angels have no chance for redemption?