Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank welcomes Dr. Paul Copan to discuss a new book he coauthored with Matthew Flannagan titled, Did God Really Command Genocide: Coming to Terms with the Justice of God. Dr. Copan dispels the perceived similarities between Islamic Jihad and God’s commands to destroy the Canaanites, as well as the fallacious distinction in God’s character from the Old to the New Testament, and the justified use of force in light of Jesus’ charge to turn the other cheek.
Questions and Answers:
- Did God know that Adam and Eve would fall into sin beforehand? If so, why did He allow that to happen?
- What did Jesus mean by the word clean in John 15:3?
- Is it possible to reach sinless perfection in this life with the help of Christ? What about passages of Scripture that seem to require sinlessness?
- Did God give the people of Jericho an opportunity to repent?
- Is the soul created at conception or did we preexist?
- Do angels in heaven have a free will; can they fall again like Satan and the third he took with him?