Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins with some thoughts on Pope Francis’ view of climate change. One of the ways he offers to counteract this is to stop eating meat. According to United Nations’ scientists, a large percentage of global warming is directly attributed to animal agriculture; 40% more than cars, planes, and other vehicles combined. Yet as George Will, writing for the Washington Post pointed out, the Pope has embraced ideas that are fashionable, but demonstrably false and deeply reactionary. Whether or not we agree with George Will or Pope Francis on the topic of climate change, this is a matter for discernment.
Questions and Answers:
- Since God is omniscient and can’t change His mind, why are we told in the Bible to present our requests to Him in prayer?
- I have been watching the Jim Bakker Show and he is telling everyone to prepare because we will go through the Tribulation; have you seen his program?
- What is your take on John Hagee? Since we are supposed to discern the signs of the times, where are we in the timeline of prophecy? What about the seven-year tribulation period?
- My son believes that Jesus is our Savior, but he doesn’t understand how He can be God; can you help me explain this to him?
- I’m confused about your view of Matthew chapter 24. Why do so many other teachers interpret it differently, and why bother reading it if it was already fulfilled in 70 AD?