Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank comments on the rhetoric we consistently hear concerning the religion of Islam. From the time of the Manhattan Massacre to today we hear over and over that Islam is a religion of peace. George W. Bush and Barack Obama both have made this clear, and John Kerry went so far as to say that Islam permits the practice of other religions openly and freely despite spending time in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which only permits one religion. When we hear a cacophony of news anchors, politicians and Presidents, we need discernment to tell the difference between what is being communicated by our leaders and the truth. Although there are peaceful Muslims, Islam is certainly not a religion of peace and tolerance.
Questions and Answers:
- I am married to an unbeliever and we have always had one income, but when I want to tithe it causes division in my marriage; so what should I do in this situation?
- In Romans chapter 1, does the discussion about men giving up natural relations with women, refer to homosexuality? Is this one of the reasons God destroyed the world?
- What is your opinion on Christians observing pagan holidays such as Christmas and Easter?
- You mentioned some things earlier about Islam and Muhammad that I think are untrue.
- Should Christians support the SCOTUS ruling on same-sex marriage?