Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank underscores the importance of Joe Dallas’ book Speaking of Homosexuality: Discussing the Issues with Kindness and Clarity. In light of the gender redefinition phenomenon, Joe’s book is must reading. In today’s culture Christians are considered severely backwards for believing what generations have believed, namely, that biology determines gender. Hillary Clinton denounces those who disagree with her position on gender as deplorables despite the fact that not even the prior Clinton administration agreed with her. This is an enormous issue, not only for freedom of speech, but for religious liberty as well. And it is high time that Christians understand these issues and speak about them with kindness and clarity.
Questions and Answers:
- How can David be a man after God’s own heart when he had multiple wives and concubines and had Bathsheba’s husband killed?
- This election has become such a divisive issue and I’m horrified by the idea of Donald Trump as President. How can we deal with this division?
- Since Jesus already sacrificed Himself for us, why does Ezekiel chapter 40 speak of animal sacrifices in a future temple?
- I am an atheist and I do a lot of good things for people; in your view, will I still go to hell?
- As a descendant of those who were taken captive and sold as slaves, what should we consider our true nationality to be? Do you disagree with Deuteronomy chapter 28? What is my biblical nationality?