Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank unpacks the biblical teaching on Original Sin by drawing parallels from Michelangelo’s painting of the Sistine Chapel and the marring of God’s created masterpiece by Adam and Eve. Less than a quarter of the US population believes in Original Sin and many in the church are denying its validity as well. Despite pseudo-Christian books such as Original Blessing: Putting Sin in Its Rightful Place by Danielle Shroyer, the doctrine of Original Sin is not just hinted at in Scripture; it is clearly taught.
Questions and Answers:
- Why did God set the tithe at ten percent instead of eight or five percent?
- How can I discern whether my thoughts are from Satan or myself?
- Was John the Baptist the first person to practice baptism? Why did Jesus need to be baptized?
- Were there humans that lived before Adam? What about speaking in tongues? Is the gibberish some people speak actually other languages?
- Do you believe that Paradise is the same thing as heaven?
- Can you help me understand the book of Revelation?
- In light of all the corruption and fake news, how should I follow the news each day?
- Why is the Psalmist lamenting in Psalm 43:5? Can you shed some light on this passage?