On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (12/27/19), Hank shares his thoughts on the application of Scripture in the life of the believer. Christians should not only know the truth but apply the truth to every aspect of their lives. We are not only to be hearers of the Word but doers of the Word. Wisdom is the application of knowledge, therefore, don’t just hear what Scripture is saying, but put it into practice.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Were the early Christians socialists according to the book of Acts? Did the church in Jerusalem run out of funds?
- I was told that David was a prophet, is this true?
- Why did Jesus tell the paralytic in Mark chapter 2 that his sins were forgiven before he healed him? Was his condition due to his sin?
- What are your thoughts on the video, The Secret?
- How should a teacher or coach respond to transgender students in bathrooms and locker rooms?